2008-05-11

For Poops & Giggles



Given the recent Mothers Day where my wife forgot to get a card, she asked if I could pick one up for her while picking up her script (prescription) at 9 pm the evening before.
Upon reaching Rite Aids surprisingly generous Mothers Day card section, there were four other young men perusing cards. I found this funny. So I went around to other side of the card wall for a B-day for our niece (also upon wife's request). Needless to say the section looked like a 5 year old went through mixing them all :P
So I got back to the Mothers Day side (still with the 4 young men) and was joined by yet another young man. I sidled to the end of the row for the best vantage point and wishing I had my camera. – THAT would have made the best Mothers Day card – 5 young men looking at Mothers Day cards, independent of each other.

TIP: When in a rush for an event card (b-day or whatever), and you don't have the time to read through them all, just do a once over to find the card slots that have the least cards left in them. Those are the popular ones that will likely satisfy your recipients needs in a pinch.

PS. I try to avoid cards because rarely do they satisfy my thoughts/feelings accurately.


No comments: